When Patti Williams escaped from the corporate world, she took with her 25 years of business law experience. Her experience provides her with deep and diverse legal skills, as well as the knowledge of what it's like to be a buyer of legal services. She is passionate about working with people who are creating value from their ideas, sweat, and investment.
She is also a game-theory junkie (a skill that helps clients make better decisions) and a tech geek (which enables more predictable and efficient legal services), and an avid bird-watcher (which is not a particularly relevant skill - so avoid this topic unless you want to hear about her latest sightings).
And while you may want to know that she has an executive MBA (Olin Business School at Washington University, with honors) and is licensed in both Illinois and Missouri, it's probably more important that you know:
- She knows about business.
- She knows the board room.
- She knows the court room.
- She returns calls.
- She is not a jerk.
- RehabCare Group Inc | Senior Vice President General Counsel
- Peabody Energy Corporation | VP General Counsel of Strategy
- SSM Healthcare | System Vice President General Counsel
- Thermadyne Holdings Corporation | Vice President General Counsel
- Executive MBA | Washington University in St. Louis
- JD | St. Louis University
- AppNotch, LLC
- Propulsys, Inc. | Vice Chairman
- Synergetics USA | Board Member and Chairman of the Compensation Committee
- YTB International | Vice Chairman