Passionate about working with people who are creating value from their ideas, sweat, and investment, Patti has over 25 years of business law experience. She provides business intelligent legal services to industries including, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, technology, cannabis and others.
She is a game-theory junkie (a skill that helps clients make better decisions), a tech geek (which enables more predictable and efficient legal services), and an avid bird-watcher (which is not a particularly relevant skill - so avoid this topic unless you want to hear about her latest sightings). She asks a lot of questions, never shies away from a microphone, and is a one-time winner of a velcro jumping contest.
And while you may want to know that she has an executive MBA (Olin Business School at Washington University, with honors) and is licensed in both Illinois and Missouri, it's probably more important that you know:
- She knows about business.
- She knows the board room.
- She knows the courtroom.
- She returns calls.
- She is not a jerk.
- RehabCare Group Inc | Senior Vice President General Counsel
- Peabody Energy Corporation | VP General Counsel of Strategy
- SSM Healthcare | System Vice President General Counsel
- Thermadyne Holdings Corporation | Vice President General Counsel
- Dentons US, LLP (formerly Sonnenschein, Nath & Rosenthal, LLP) | Litigation Associate
- AppNotch, LLC
- Propulsys, Inc. | Vice Chairman
- Synergetics USA | Board Member and Chairman of the Compensation Committee
- YTB International | Vice Chairman
- Executive MBA | Washington University in St. Louis | Beta Gamma Sigma
- JD | St. Louis University | Top 5%
- Special Certification in Overcoming Lack of Height (lifetime study)
You can set a time to talk to her at this link.