You shouldn't have to pay for the time it takes a lawyer to learn about you. Show us what you're up to, the problems you want to solve, and how you plan to make money at it. We'll show you how to keep the legal stuff out of the way. You only pay for that last part.
Lawyers are resistant to flat fees. We prefer them. Let's agree in advance what the services are worth. We'll take the risk of any inefficiencies.
Most lawyers are good at pointing out risks (so don't be impressed by that). This skill is not particularly helpful to you. What is helpful is to have someone identify the probability and severity of risks, and how to mitigate those risks in a business intelligent way. We do that for you.
And lastly, you deserve the same great customer experience from your lawyer that you are creating for your customers. You are the customer in our relationship. We know that, and we behave accordingly.
What We Do...
- We listen. Your concerns are unique. We want to understand.
- We learn. We want to know where you are in the business life-cycle, how you got there, and what your plans are for the next phase. We want to know how you make money, who your customers are, your suppliers, your regulators, and your competitors.
- We connect you to others. We know the value of a connection; certainly, we have benefitted from others connecting us. Because we live in a world of investors, founders, and innovators, we usually know someone that would be of a mutual benefit for you to know.
- We freely give you our ideas on your business. We love to brainstorm and dream. Being invited to collaborate with you is an honor to us.
- We stay informed about the forces in your industry.